The College has established term time exchange programmes (for one year or one term) with a number of universities worldwide. The Programmes provide students with opportunities to study abroad during the term time, in which they can exchange academic ideas with students of different cultures, and can also better understand the social, cultural and even political and economic dimensions of other countries during their extended stay at the receiving university. Listed below are the partner universities of College Exchange Programmes in 2022/2023. Details in 2023/2024 will be announced in October 2022. Students interested in participating in the Exchange Programmes in 2023/2024 should submit their application forms to the College in October 2022.
1. China Foreign Affairs University, China
2. Wuhan University, China
3. International Christian University, Japan
4. Keio University, Japan
5. Osaka University, Japan
6. Soka University, Japan
7. Seoul National University, Korea
8. Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
9. McGill University, Canada
10. Simon Fraser University, Canada
11. Université Catholique de Lille, France
12. University of Bonn, Germany
13. Örebro University, Sweden
14. American University, U.S.A.
15. Loyola Marymount University, U.S.A.
16. The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, U.S.A.
Enquiries: 3943 8010